Thursday, August 01, 2013

NEW Holiday Catalog 2013-2014

The holiday catalog is out and it's filled with plenty of products to help you get started on your holiday projects. 

Be sure to visit my website anytime to get new holiday catalog project ideas or to order products!

The holiday catalog is available in English AND Spanish!


Available August 1st until January 2, 2014

 If you would like a copy that you can flip through with your fingertips, contact me and I will get one to you.
 
To order online, click on the following link My Stampin' Up! Website and be taken directly to my online store where you can order at your convenience 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Or contact me directly and I will place your order for you, save you money on shipping AND send you a FREE gift!

  Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment